** CELEBRATING OVER 100 YEARS OF AN ANGLICAN PRESENCE IN MARDA LOOP **
(Read all about our Church History under the "History" dropdown menu)
UPCOMING SERVICES AND EVENTS (2015)
Please note: New Service Times
August 30 - 14th Sunday after Pentecost
August 30 - 8:00am - Holy Communion
August 30 - Noon - Holy Communion
September 6 - 15th Sunday after Pentecost
September 6 - 8:00am - Holy Communion
September 6 - Noon - Holy Communion
September 8 - Meditation - Baptistry
September 13 - 16th Sunday after Pentecost
September 13 - 8:00am - Holy Communion
September 13 - Noon - Holy Communion
PLEASE NOTE: WORSHIP CHANGES STARTING SUNDAY JUNE 7th
8:00 AM - Holy Communion
– said Book of Common Prayer (the former 8:30 service) will be held in the nave in the first pews on the south side of the building (close to the stained glass windows).
The Altar will be placed in front of that side of pews. This service will be followed by the usual fellowship time in the Fellowship Room.
11:00 AM - Fellowship Time – Coffee time
– prior to the 12 PM service.
12:00 PM - Holy Communion - (alternating between the Book of Common Prayer and the Book of Alternative Services) in the Nave of the church. The Altar will be between the chancel steps and the first pews in the centre of the space.
THE CHURCH IS OPEN FOR PRAYER AND MEDITATION - Thursdays from 9:00 - 11:00 AM.
Click link to read the current Newsletter - June edition: newsletter
Click link to read the previous Newsletter - May edition: newsletter
- Please pray for Persecuted Christians in Iraq & Syria, northern Nigeria and South Sudan
- For more information about persecution in Iraq and the work of Canon Andrew White - The Anglican "Vicar of Baghdad", please visit his website:
- Please pray for the parishes and priests of our Companion Diocese of the Windward Islands and their Bishop, Leopold Friday.
(The Windward Islands (French: Iles du Vent) are the eastern group of the Society Islands in French Polynesia, in the southern Pacific Ocean. - source: wikipedia)
- Please pray for the parishes and priests of our own diocese of Calgary.