"May the God who gives patience, steadiness, and encouragement, help you to live in complete harmony with each other." (Romans 15:5 TLB)
** CELEBRATING OVER 100 YEARS OF AN ANGLICAN PRESENCE IN MARDA LOOP **
(Read all about our Church History under the "History" dropdown menu)
New! Check out our Facebook page:
UPCOMING SERVICES AND EVENTS (2016)
July 24 - Tenth Sunday after Pentecost
July 24 - 8:00am - Holy Communion
July 24 - 10:00am - "Planning the Future Working Group" - Fellowship Room
July 24 - 12:30pm - Choral Holy Communion
July 31 - Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost
July 31 - 8:00am - Holy Communion
July 31 - 12:30pm - Choral Holy Communion
The Church Office will be open Thursdays from 8:00AM - 11:30AM.
PLEASE NOTE: WORSHIP CHANGES STARTING SUNDAY MARCH 13th 2016
8:00 AM - Holy Communion
– said Book of Common Prayer (the former 8:30am service) will be held in the nave in the first pews on the south side of the building (close to the stained glass windows).
The Altar will be placed in front of that side of pews. This service will be followed by the usual fellowship time in the Fellowship Room.
11:30 AM - Fellowship Time – Coffee and goodies time
– prior to the 12:30 PM service - in the Fellowship Room.
12:30 PM - Holy Communion (the former Noon service) - (alternating between the Book of Common Prayer and the Book of Alternative Services) in the Nave of the church. The Altar will be between the chancel steps and the first pews in the centre of the space.
THE CHURCH IS OPEN FOR PRAYER AND MEDITATION - Thursdays from 9:00 - 11:00 AM.
Click link to read the current Newsletter - July edition: newsletter
Click link to read the previous Newsletter - June edition: newsletter
- Please pray for Persecuted Christians around the world, especially in Iraq & Syria, North Korea, northern Nigeria and South Sudan
- For more information about persecution in Iraq and the work of Canon Andrew White - The Anglican "Vicar of Baghdad", please visit his website:
- Please pray for the parishes and priests of our Companion Diocese of the Windward Islands and their Bishop, Leopold Friday.
(The Windward Islands (French: Iles du Vent) are the eastern group of the Society Islands in French Polynesia, in the southern Pacific Ocean. - source: wikipedia)
- Please pray for the parishes and priests of our own diocese of Calgary.